My heart is in Iraq

This site is meant for the women of different military men to support each other through deployments and everyday military life.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Hey everyone. my name is Katie and I am Courtney's little sister. I just want to tell all of you that I really apprecaite what you do. You guys have been so helpfull to Courtney. I mean she tells me what she is going through and she tells our family but we can't understand the same way you guys can. Well I will leave you all alone now. i just wanted to say thank you and Tell you all how much you mean to me. I hope Courtney is helping you as much as you are helping her. and you are all in my prayers as well as your spouses.

Love,
Katie

1 Comments:

  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger kbug said…

    It's so nice having a sister to care about you. I too have sisters who are my anchors and sounding boards. They can always cheer me up when I'm down. But, she's right about not completely understanding where you're coming from when you have someone deployed that you love with all your heart...whether it is a husband/boyfriend or a son. We do need each other to talk to and help us find our way to the other end of the tunnel. It's much easier when you know you're not alone....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home