My heart is in Iraq

This site is meant for the women of different military men to support each other through deployments and everyday military life.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

I finally went to the doctor today and I have a sinus infection. I hope all the medicine makes me better quick because I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. Anyway, Danny is doing good. I hear from him almost everday now. I am enjoying the more frequent emails. And I was tagged by Erika so here goes....

4 Jobs You Have Had in Your Life
1. Sales associate and supervisor at Michaels Craft Store
2. Playing the music at weddings
3. Customer service at a furniture store
4. That's it. Not very fun. Except the weddings. I love playing a weddings.

4 Movies You Would Watch Over and Over
1. Pretty Woman
2. Phantom of the Opera
3. Elf
4. Old School

4 Places You Have Lived
1. St. Louis, Missouri
2. That's it.
3. No more.
4. Only one.

4 TV Shows You Love to Watch
1. CSI
2. America's Next Top Model
3. What Not to Wear
4. Seinfeld

4 Places You Have Been on Vacation
1. Puerto Rico
2. Cancun
3. Niagara Falls
4. St. Thomas, Virgin Islands

4 Web-Sites You Visit Daily
1. A lot of military blogs
2. Yahoo!
3. Fort Hood's Home Page
4. Yahoo! Music

4 Favorite Foods
1. Pasta Con Broccoli
2. Peanut Butter and Jelly (a timeless classic)
3. Chicken and Dumplings
4. Fettucini Alfredo

4 Places You Would Rather Be Right Now
1. Anywhere with Danny
2. A beach
3. Boston
4. Beverly Hills (but only if I could be in a mansion)

4 People I Tag
Kbug, Airbornewife, Syvanna, I don't know anyone else LOL.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:02 AM, Blogger CaliValleyGirl said…

    You know, it's funny...it seems like almost everyone has put CSI or Law and Order as one of their favorite TV shows...we military people must have some need to see the bad guys getting what they deserve...and watching the whole hunting down process.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home