My heart is in Iraq

This site is meant for the women of different military men to support each other through deployments and everyday military life.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Do you see?????

My countdown has officially begun. YAY!!! 60 days. I can hardly believe it. The end is really in sight. This year really has gone by fast. I had some rough times, but I hung in there and now it is practically over. Granted the end has proven itself to be the hardest so far but hey I can do it. HOOAH!!! As long as I keep breathing and keep a smile on my face whether it be real or as fake as Michael Jackson's nose (tee hee), I will keep it on. Oh the other day Danny sent me flowers. I know what you're thinking "man she is spoiled" but in all honesty I am not. I have earned those, we won't go into how, but we'll just say I put up with a lot. Tee hee. Anyway, he sent them to me to show me that he appreciates everything that I do for him. Which I am glad he does. Soooo yeah, I am not quite sure what else to post about but I told Angie at work today that I would post on here. (So you better comment Ang! Hee hee love ya). Well it is off to the wonderful world of homework. You ladies are amazing. Keep your chins up!!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:49 PM, Blogger C said…

    Hello there...

    My partner is in the Australian Army and has recently been sent to East Timor for six months (much shorter than what some of you fine girls are dealing with). I have been reading various blogs in the leadup to his departure. I just want to say how much I admire your strength; how exciting that you can start counting down to when your man will be home!

     
  • At 11:13 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    That's so wonderful Courtney! I'm so glad that we're all in our final countdown stage. It's been such a blessing to have you ladies to go through this with (even if it is through the computer). I really do think that the end is the worst, but maybe that's just because that's the part we're in now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home