My heart is in Iraq

This site is meant for the women of different military men to support each other through deployments and everyday military life.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Respect

Ok so all I am going to say is that I have one basic principle for my page. If you have nothing nice to say than don't post on my blog. I know that many of you kept saying you "didn't mean to be rude" but the bottom line is that you were. If you don't like the way something looks you are not obligated to say anything. I didn't ask for your comment on the subject. Now don't get me wrong, I like to get comments on my page but rude opinions are better kept unsaid. The bottom line is that I LOVE my dress and the pictures I put up here do not do it justice. Thank you all for your concern about MY dress but in all honesty I picked it out, I am the one that will wear it, and I think it looks amazing. So now all I ask is that you respect my choices and not comment about how bad you think that they are.

Now for the ladies that always read my blog, I love you guys! I am currently working my butt off in school and am busier than ever. I am going to school 6 days a week, working about five, and trying to plan my wedding. I will post again soon.

5 Comments:

  • At 11:44 PM, Blogger Kc said…

    wow court, im really sorry about those comments on the last post.. holy shit they were rude. wow its your day and your dress.. I thought it was very pretty, and im glad to see that what they said isnt bothering you.. you go girl, as for your big day i hope everything else goes your way to.. hehe i struggled with getting it my way.. but good luck with school, and danny is in my prayers.. oh yeah i know that samir guy, i heard he was really something special.. well have a good weekend

    keep in there..

    kate

     
  • At 4:15 AM, Blogger Courtney said…

    Well, I LOVE your dress!!!! It looks perfect on you!

    Have you looked at their blogs? I think they are fake. None of them have profile info,they each have only posted 2 or 3 times & all of their last post were in March. Odd huh? Whether these people are "real" or not. Thats just wrong & I'm sorry!

    Again you looked beautiful in your dress! Beautiful!!!

     
  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger kbug said…

    You tell them, girlie. I think the dress is beautiful, and so are you in it. I know how excited you must be about the big day coming up in less than a year now. Hang in there...and forget about those rude people...they just serve to get our blood pumping from time to time..... :)

     
  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    I agree, that was so rude. You look so amazing in that dress and I think it's a perfect fit for you!

    Good luck in school and everything. My cousin's in her last semester of nursing school. It take a special person to be able to do that, and I think you'll be amazing at it!

     
  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger Angel said…

    Hi. I just found your blog and am trying to "catch up". I read the post about your dress and was DYING to see it however, u took the picture down. I am very sure you looked great in it and I wouldn't listen to anyone else. After all it is YOUR wedding and you are the one who has to feel beautiful. I'm looking forward to reading your blog on a regular basis!

    How's school going??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home