My heart is in Iraq

This site is meant for the women of different military men to support each other through deployments and everyday military life.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

100 things

Before I start my 100 things about myself that I have been asked to write by the other Courtney, I would like to say thanks. Thank you girls for being there when I need you. I was having a rough week and I didn't know how to feel about things. You ladies are amazing. I don't know what I would do without you. To be honest sometimes when I am sad about Danny I don't feel like talking about it to other people because I think that they are thinking that Danny is the only thing I think about or they think I am just whining. But here I don't feel that way at all. You guys understand that it isn't just whining. So thank you. Other than that school is out. YAY!!!! Now I have to work my butt off over the summer to buy a new car and a new viola which will be about $5,000 yikes. And as far as Danny goes, well, I haven't heard from him in 4 days so that really sucks. Every free second I have, I run to a computer and see if I have a new email and I am always disappointed. I hope to get an email soon but we'll see. :(
Now onto my 100 facts:

1. My name is Courtney Marie *********** (yes I have a ridiculously long last name)
2. I LOVE DANIEL JAMES ******* (thank God my last name will get that short)
3. I have known Danny since he was 2 and I was a baby
4. I have 3 sisters, 2 older 1 younger (yes, my dad is lucky)
5. I have been playing the viola for 9 years
6. I love my future in laws
7. I love my parents very much
8. I am a daddy's girl
9. I have never moved
10.I will eat just about anything
11.I love music of all kinds
12.I will talk to just about anyone
13.I have my belly button pierced
14.I have never dyed my hair
15.I have 1 dog as of now, a yorkshire terrior
16.I am scared of fish in lakes because I can't see them
17.I do not manage my time wisely
18.I am blond at heart
19.I love military stuff
20.I am very proud of Danny
21.I am very very sensitive
22.I cry at the drop of a hat
23.I hate that I cry so much
24.Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart is my favorite composer
25.I am very much a music nerd
26.I hate my hair
27.I liked Danny since high school but the feeling wasn't mutual (he thought was annoying)
28.I was LOL
29.I sure hooked him
30.Danny won't get out of the Army til 2012 (if he doesn't re-enlist again that is)
31.I will be moving to Texas next summer
32.I have never been that far from my parents for an extended period
33.Crap this is hard
34.I am very self conscious
35.I love Cinna-bon
36.I want to have 3-5 kids someday
37.Gerber Daisies are my favorite flowers
38.I don't have a favorite color
39.I have brown hair
40.I love shoes
41.I buy more new underwear than anyone needs
43.I scrapbook, embroider, sew, quilt, stamp, make jewelry, decoupage, paint, etc.
44.I love musicals
45.I will be shocked if anyone reads, remembers, or comments about any of this
46.I can't wait to marry the most wonderful man in the world
47.I will on June 16,2007
48.I do not like school
49.I am ridiculously unathletic
50.I am now halfway LOL
51.I drive a Ford Ranger
52.I wish I was driving a Ferrari
53.My birthday is February 28, 1987
54.I can touch my tongue to my nose
55.I can wiggle my ears
56.I am a sucker for sales pitches
57.I love giving people presents
58.My favorite animal is a polar bear
59.I like the summer more than the winter
60.I make really good chocolate chip cookies
61.My favorite movie is Steel Magnolias
62.The only bone I have ever broken was my pinky toe
63.I love to do nothing
64.I hate making decisions
65.My favorite kind of food is Italian
66.I love ice cream
67.I love to sleep
68.I wish I was sleeping right now
69.I miss Danny
70.I get stressed easily
71.I like to have things planned out
72.I love the movie Father of the Bride
73.I am not a patient person
74.I am directionally impaired
75.I can't wait til December
76.I am very easily amused
77.I am having a hard time with this
78.I am getting very sleepy
79.It is 2 AM
80.I love Macaroni and Cheese
81.Sweets are my weakness
82.I am very very clumsy
83.I love my sisters
84.My younger sister is my maid of honor
85.I love history
86.I like to sing
87.I dance around the house all the time
88.Danny is my best friend
89.I love fashion
90.I wish I could afford the fashion that I love
91.Flowers make me smile
92.I don't know anything about cars
93.Danny makes me smile more than flowers
94.I hate going to work
95.I wish I was a bazillionaire
96.Yes, that is a number
97.I love dogs
98.I love kids
99.I love to be loved
100.One last thing about me, I AM GLAD TO BE DONE WITH THIS.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger Courtney said…

    Wow we are alot alike! Sorry I put you through that...LOL but hey if I had to do it so did you COURTNEY! HeHeHe!

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger kbug said…

    Very interesting!!! I was out of breath by the end too..... :) I'm glad that you're doing better this week...I am too. Do you think it was a full moon or something last week? We all seemed to have a tough time. But, this is almost the end of another week...another week to be marked off the calendar we carry in our hearts and souls. Yeehaw!!! We're gettin' there... :)

     
  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger Kc said…

    my fav flowers are gerber daises too.. i used them in my wedding for the bridesmaids.. i also had my little sister has a maid of honor..hehe

    wow i dont think i could do that.. hehe

    have a good week and weekend

    kate

     

Post a Comment

<< Home