My heart is in Iraq

This site is meant for the women of different military men to support each other through deployments and everyday military life.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

MY BABY WILL BE HOME IN 25 DAYS!!!!
That's right he is coming home for leave on April 15th. I am so excited. He called me yesterday. I kind of asked him to. I really needed to talk to him. I hadn't talked to him in 3 weeks. I was getting really depressed for awhile there. It is weird because I know when he is coming home and I should be excited which I am, but lately I have been really down. Missing him a lot. I guess it is because I have been both flooded with memories of the stuff we did and daydreaming about all the stuff we are going to do together. Anyway, the other day I got a package from Danny. Inside of it was a beautiful wooden jewelry box and a 24 karat gold necklace. All handmade in Iraq. He is so good to me. I love him so much. Oh and it snowed today, like 3 inches. Crazy huh? Well I have homework to do. I will post later.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:38 AM, Blogger kbug said…

    I'm so glad to hear that he'll be home soon, you've missed him so much. Katie put countdown numbers on her bedroom door during the last month before Seth got his R&R...she was a bit excited. I just had a good time watching her prepare for his homecoming....what to wear, how to fix her hair...like it really mattered......lol. If Danny's anything like Seth, he'll be bored to death doing nothing during his two weeks at home, they're so used to going all the time over there...so keep him busy...... :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home