My heart is in Iraq

This site is meant for the women of different military men to support each other through deployments and everyday military life.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Image hosting by Photobucket

I found out today that on Friday Danny is going to his leave briefing. Which means that I will know when he is coming home soon. Which also means......HE IS COMING HOME SOON!!!!! I smiled the minute I read those words and haven't stopped since. I actually had a crappy day at work today and this made it all better. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger kbug said…

    Wow, it's cool to hear news like that. I'm glad he'll be coming home soon. We really enjoyed Seth's leave, and I know you'll enjoy Danny's. Hopefully it won't be but a few more weeks till you see him. Hang in there...... :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home