My heart is in Iraq

This site is meant for the women of different military men to support each other through deployments and everyday military life.

Thursday, March 23, 2006


Here's the snow. I just figured out how to do this.

More crazy spring snow.


Here's my beautiful jewelry box.


This is the necklace he sent me for my birthday.

Yay!!! I am so glad I figured out how to do the pictures. I really wanted to show everyone. Man I am retarded sometimes.
23 days til Danny comes home for leave.







3 Comments:

  • At 5:20 PM, Blogger kbug said…

    Beautiful!!! The box, the necklace, the snow and everything. Yeah, pictures make a big difference. Counting down the days with you...... :)

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger Kc said…

    Yeah things are good... wow 23 days.. i remember when I was doing that lol.. i made numbers and put them on my door and pulled one off everyday.. I hope your time with Danny is fun and long.. Is the Jewlery and box Iraqi.. thats cool, that is one thing that i asked seth to get me was a piece of Iraqi jewlery. Yeah people freak out about age.. Its just a number..lol.. age doesnt matter when you with the person that you love and cherish.. Yeah i was 18 when seth and I started dating and I turned 19 in april then got married in Aug. everyone was like your so young, you need to wait.. My reply was im old enough to fight for my country, im old enough to make my own decisions and it doesnt matter what you think..lol and that is just a lot longer that i have to spend with the man of my dreams...
    have a good weekend
    talk to you later
    Kc

     
  • At 4:06 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Those gifts are beautiful. I'm glad that your fiance is coming home soon. My husband comes home in May for leave, and I can't wait! I know how you're feeling. I hope the time flies by for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home