My heart is in Iraq

This site is meant for the women of different military men to support each other through deployments and everyday military life.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006


Well I know everyone was wondering and yes he is home. He came home on Friday instead of Saturday. I barely got someone to cover my shift but I wouldn't have gone in to work anyway. Needless to say I am incredibly happy. I ran so fast when I saw him at the airport I nearly knocked him over. I will have more pictures of that later. I am having a hard time learning to "share". But that is what I am doing now, letting him spend time alone with other family members. I sucks but what can ya do? Anyway I thought I would drop in and say what has been going on. I will have a much longer post once he is gone and I will put up more pictures of our time together. Til then :)

2 Comments:

  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    That's such a sweet picture. I hope that you enjoy your time together.

     
  • At 12:02 AM, Blogger kbug said…

    Great picture!! I remember what it was like at the airport when Seth came in. I know it must be hard to share him with other family members, but being on the other end of it, I know his mom appreciates it. Make the most of his time at home...can't wait to see more pictures. Give him a hug for me..... :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home