My heart is in Iraq

This site is meant for the women of different military men to support each other through deployments and everyday military life.

Saturday, April 08, 2006



ONE MORE WEEK!!
This is Danny and I at his 5th my 3rd combined birthday party. He was sooo cute. And I have amazing news, it is official, I got off work for the whole first week. I am so excited. I have still been shopping like crazy but that's ok. I bought my Easter outfit today. My dad keeps making fun of me because I have all sorts of new clothes but I don't care. I want to look extra amazing when he comes home (so he has good memories to use when he goes back). Anyway, I have a piano final coming that I should be practicing for right now. I will post again soon.

6 Comments:

  • At 11:19 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    That's so exciting, one more week! You two are adorable in that picture. That's wonderful that you got the week off of work. I hope the next week flies by for you, and I'm sure that you'll make lots of great memories while he's here.

     
  • At 10:43 PM, Blogger kbug said…

    What a great picture!! So you two have known each other for a long time, eh? That's so sweet...childhood sweethearts..... :) I'm so glad your boss is giving you the first week off during his leave. Katie was lucky, too. She was just beginning her new job and her boss told her not to report for work till his leave was over. Some people are the best!!!

     
  • At 10:24 PM, Blogger Kc said…

    aww yall knew each other when yall wer e that young...how funny is that.. yeah i have known seth for about 13 years, my aunt and his mom are good friends. we really didnt hang out all that much but we did see each other at times.. any ways wow a week.. i remember those days.. well you to have lots of fun, and outfits are nice to have but dont worry it will be good anyway your dressed...lol
    oh yeah i wanted to tell you that Maui and the main island, honalulu are really neat places to go. maui is more relaxed and country like, and honalulu is more city, but both are really great...
    let me know if you have any more questions...
    talk at you later.. good luck on your piano recital..

    Kate

     
  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger kbug said…

    Now that you're down to a precious few days before Danny gets home, don't forget to take pictures. We'll all want to see them. Enjoy!!!! :)

     
  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    One more day! I bet you're super excited. Enjoy your time together, cherish every second.

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger kbug said…

    I know he must be home now...and I'm sure we won't hear from you until after he leaves. I hope you two have a great two weeks together. All my best to the both of you.... :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home