My heart is in Iraq

This site is meant for the women of different military men to support each other through deployments and everyday military life.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Rosco


I GOT A PUPPY. His name is Rosco and he is the cutest boxer in the whole wide world. I have been going on no sleep lately because I have been getting up every few hours to take the dog out. He is such a good puppy. He will be the best guard dog ever. Anyway, news from the front is that Danny is the gunner on the CO's humvee now. And he finally got a better internet service so let the emailing resume. I can't wait. I was getting sick of going 7-9 days between any form of contact.

5 Comments:

  • At 1:22 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    He's so adorable! Congratulations on the new addition, and on Danny's improved internet service. It's always nice to have more contact.

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger Courtney said…

    OMG!!! How cute! He'll sure keep ya busy until Danny gets back huh??? So good to hear you get to communicate more. Technology....could not live without it! LOL!

     
  • At 4:40 PM, Blogger kbug said…

    I'm so glad you'll be able to hear from Danny more often now...it makes a huge difference. Cute puppy, too..... :)

     
  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger Charla said…

    Oh how cute!!!! So happy to hear you're doing good, and that you'll be able to talk to Danny more often. It definately makes a difference in your everyday feelings to hear from them! I'd go crazy if it were 7-9 days before I heard from Steve! Take care girl!

    Charla

     
  • At 3:07 AM, Blogger Just Another *SINGLE* Mom said…

    He's Cute!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home