My heart is in Iraq

This site is meant for the women of different military men to support each other through deployments and everyday military life.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Going crazy....

This is the 8th day since I have heard from Danny. I am going crazy. I have never had to wait this long. My little sister said she saw that he was online yesterday as she was running out of the house so I thought surely I would get an email. I thought wrong. Aside from that I stopped in to ask that you guys pray for me. We won't go into what happened but pray that justice gets served to the fullest extent and that I have peace of mind. I would also like to say I probably won't be posting much for a little while. And I apologize for my lack of comments on other peoples' blogs lately. I will get back into the swing of things eventually.... I hope.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger E said…

    I hope everything is ok, both with you and your fiance. You'll be in my prayers.

     
  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger Courtney said…

    I hope everything is ok if you need me just e~mail ok! I'm here to listen if you need me ok girlie!!!
    ccleveland@zoominternet.net
    {{HUGS}}

     

Post a Comment

<< Home