My heart is in Iraq

This site is meant for the women of different military men to support each other through deployments and everyday military life.

Friday, July 14, 2006

New Car!

So I finally got a new car. It is a 2006 Nissan Sentra. I bought it yesterday. I got the special edition one so it has a spoiler, 6 cd changer, sub woofer, and it is an automatic (which I am personally the most excited about because I have been driving manuals since I first learned how to drive). I am so excited to have this car. This is the first car that I have ever bought. It even has little anchors in the back for a baby seat someday which Danny was excited about (don't worry I am waiting til I graduate college to have kids). So now after over 3 hours of trying to figure out how to work putting a photo album on here and after signing up at flickr and yahoo photos (finally I called my computer savvy friend), I can now say that you can see the photos here.

8 Comments:

  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    That's such a cute car! Congratulations!

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Charla said…

    Congratulations girl! So glad you're doing good! TTYL! :)

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger Courtney said…

    Woo Hoo!! I love it. We rented 2 cars while Matt was in on leave to go to Kings Island & thats exactly like the one I drove. Minus your awesome extras but I loved it. I hated taking it back. Yay for you:)

     
  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger Monica said…

    Congrats on the new car! Good to see everything is going good.

     
  • At 6:38 PM, Blogger Karyzma said…

    COngratulations on your new car!! :o)

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger CaliValleyGirl said…

    Yay...How exciting...Congrats!

     
  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger kbug said…

    I remember my first car...it was a maroon Mustang. It was used, of course, but it was beautiful. I still smile when I think about that car..... :)

     
  • At 12:32 AM, Blogger Kc said…

    wow its really preety, i baught my first car as well. It made me really appreciate it.lol.. anyways looks cute i hope you have fun in it.
    I also wanted to thank you for your comment on my site, it was really sweet.Im glad to know people are going through the same things, i just wish i could meet all of my blogger friends..lol
    have a nice week
    Kate

     

Post a Comment

<< Home