My heart is in Iraq

This site is meant for the women of different military men to support each other through deployments and everyday military life.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Hmm

So instead of starting on that sociology paper that I know is due tomorrow for my mid term, or even studying for the midterm itself, I am fooling around on the computer. Go figure. I mean...that is so unlike me :) Anyway, I got home from work just an hour ago and I don't feel like jumping into my homework. Oh so good news. I got a 95% on my paper. YAY!! That is the first paper with that teacher so I was nervous. I DO NOT WANT TO GO TO WORK TOMORROW!! I need to get a hair cut, go shopping for baby shower stuff, birthday stuff, clothes for me, and I want a pedicure. So the next day I have off (Lord knows when that is) I am going to spoil myself, not only will I go shopping, but I will sit on my butt and enjoy every minute of it. I am going to have to be careful though because I have car payments. MAN!! Anyway, I guess I will do some homework. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Sounds like you're keeping busy, at least you have things to occupy your time. Enjoy your day off, whenever it is.

     
  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger Karyzma said…

    Good job on the paper! I always get really excited when I get good grades on big projects and tests too, I always expect the worst. lol. I really need a pedi and mani too. I'm actually going tomorrow. Hope you get a free day soon to pamper, pamper, pamper!

     
  • At 12:32 AM, Blogger kbug said…

    Congrats on your paper, but we all knew it was good. I'm beginning to think our fellas will be home about the same time...maybe...I mean they are pretty much in the same boat, so to speak. But who knows with the military anyway...we'll pretty much see them when we see them...but it won't be soon enough for me...or for anyone else who's waiting for that matter. Hang in there, girl, and maybe we'll see you at Hood in a few..... :)

     
  • At 4:19 PM, Blogger Kc said…

    Hey girlie..
    SEth comes home nov. 30 so i will be in Killeen in June, I will be there for the next three years actually..lol so yeah well have to meet up and Ill show you around Killeen..lol
    Well good luck in class and I definatley know what you mean about working all the time and then wanting to spoil yourself.. i definatley need one of those days.. well have a good week and enjoy your weekend..

    take care

    Katie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home