My heart is in Iraq

This site is meant for the women of different military men to support each other through deployments and everyday military life.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Last one

Ok so first I must say... I PICKED OUT BRIDESMAIDS DRESSES!! I am sooo excited. This has been the most challenging part of my wedding so far, because my bridesmaids come in a variety of shapes and sizes. But the other day, I went back into David's Bridal and I saw it, the perfect dress. A bright light shone around it and I could hear the Hallelujah Chorus. It was amazing. It was cosmic. No, it was all God. I am sooo happy. So then came the real test. How did it look on the girls. Well, I took someone's advice which was dress the hardest girl and it'll look good on everyone else. IT LOOKED AMAZING ON HER!!! I will post pictures soon. But now for the real news.
Danny's last mission is today and probably starting soon. And let me say that although I am soooo excited. I have never been so nervous. I just keep thinking, man we have come this far, what would I do if the unthinkable happened. With the end in sight, taunting me. I couldn't take it. I wouldn't know what to do. But I need to stop thinking that way. I really really do. I have 10 awful days left. I am leaving for Texas on the 30th and I am soo excited. I will have time off work. YES!!! Haha, oh and I get to see Danny. Just kidding. But anyway, it is almost 1 AM and I have to start a paper for tomorrow. Haha, I hate school. C'est la vie. (two years of french, blah).

3 Comments:

  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger kbug said…

    Yay for time off from work...glad it all worked out. Hang in there, the end is in sight now...and not far away. We'll all be hugging our soldiers before long..... :)

     
  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    The last days are the worst and you just have to get through them one at a time. It's almost over!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it. Think positive!!!!

     
  • At 6:04 PM, Blogger Glo said…

    Thinking of you Courtney. Know what your going through. Your in my prayers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home