My heart is in Iraq

This site is meant for the women of different military men to support each other through deployments and everyday military life.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Updates Updates.

Ok sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Danny and I have been having some problems, but I think we are going to be fine. It's been rough but all in all we'll be ok. I am getting more and more anxious about his homecoming. I just want this whole thing to be over. Even thought I have been mad at him, I still miss him soo much. I am so happy that Courtney and Charla's guys are home. CONGRATS GIRLS!!! I am so excited for this semester to be almost over. I can't wait for Thanksgiving break. I need to do some deep cleaning of my room and organizing. BLAH!! I am not excited but I know I will feel a whole lot better when it is done. Since I will be moving to Texas, I need to get rid of all my "junk". Right now I am supposed to be doing my chemistry homework. But I'll be honest. I HATE CHEMISTRY!!! A lot, I mean really, it sucks. Other than that, I feel like sitting on my butt, watching "Chicago", and going to bed on time (meaning before 1 AM). Oh and something funny that will enjoy that I am personally proud of....there were some dumb kids honking their horn outside my house over and over again. I thought they would just pull away but they stayed on my street honking, I thought maybe it is one of my little sister's dumb friends, so I stepped outside but it wasn't a car I recognized. They were in front of my neighbor's house yelling something out the window. Finally like a complete hoosier I yelled "STOP HONKING YOUR HORN!!!!!" I can inside and laughed because it was definately 10:30 at night and I am yelling out my front door. It was awesome. They sped off and I didn't hear honking for the rest of the night. Well, that's my story hope it made you smile.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Have a good time on your Thanksgiving break. I hope you're able to rest and relax. It seems that the closer it comes to them coming home the more stressed everyone gets, and the more snappy everyone is. Good luck working it all out though :) It will be just fine. Stress does weird things to all of us!

     
  • At 10:24 PM, Blogger Glo said…

    Yelling from the front porch sounds OK to me I do it all the time (they never Stop).
    Have a great Thanksgiving break. Don't let the Stress get you down.
    Your are W-O-M-A-N .....HOOAH!!!!
    Hope everything works out for you two. Your in our thoughts and prayers.
    Love and God bless,
    Glo

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger Charla said…

    hey girl, so glad things are ok with you guys now! Thanks so much for your advice and for keeping us in your thoughts! Things are MUCH better here now too!! :) Not much longer now and danny will be back in your arms!!! Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving and I'll talk to ya soon!!!

    ((BIG HUGS))
    ~CHARLA~

     
  • At 11:19 PM, Blogger kbug said…

    I can't imagine what you two are fighting about, but it will all melt away when he gets home. Smile, girl and just think...Danny will be home next week and so will Seth...yay!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home